How do I get my child support and visitation modified since I am currently unemployed?

04/18/2007 - Category:Divorce - Modification - State: OK #3175

Full Question:

My question is how to get my visitation and support order within reason. I have not worked since October 2003.


The court will consider a number of factors in determining support and visitation.

Please see the information and form at the following links:

04/18/2007 - Category: Modification - State: OK #3175

See more Questions in the Modification Category