Drivers License » Drivers Hardship License Law Legal Questions & Answers

Am I eligible to receive a hardship license to go to work?

I was convicted of a DUI in Rhode Island last year. I have one year remaining on my suspension. I moved to Fall River, Mass., 4 months ago. Am I eligible to receive a hardship license to go to work?

03/15/2007 | Category » Drivers Hardship License Law  State » MA  #1455
How do I go about getting a hardship license?

How do I go about getting a hardship license? My daughter does not live with me and she needs a way to get back and forth to work to provide money for bills. Is she able to get a hardship liscense?

04/03/2007 | Category » Drivers Hardship License Law  State » TX  #2527
How Do I Get a Hardship License?

I need to know where to go what to do and what I need to get a hardship license. I need to get it soon and I'm not sure where to start?

04/10/2007 | Category » Drivers Hardship License Law  State » TX  #2907
Can a Florida hardship license be reinstated after being recinded?

05/03/2007 | Category » Drivers Hardship License Law  State » ALL  #3602
How old do you have to be to get a hardship license?

How old do you have to be to get a hardship license in Arkansas?

05/13/2007 | Category » Drivers Hardship License Law  State » AR  #4629
What are the requirements for obtaining a hardship license when you have fines?

I need to know if it is possible for me to obtain a conditional license given the fact I have outstanding tickets and fines just while they are being payed off?

10/24/2007 | Category » Drivers Hardship License Law  State » NY  #10847
Can I apply for a hardship license if they are suspended for child support?

My license was suspended in Florida due to back child support. Can I get a hardship license in Florida? I am planning on moving to New York so can I get a license there?

11/05/2007 | Category » Drivers Hardship License Law  State » FL  #11659
How Can I Get A Hardship License In New Jersey After Having My License Suspended In Georgia

I just returned to New Jersey from Georgia where I lived for the past 25 years. While there, I managed to get my drivers license suspended for 5 years due to 3 drug possessions within a certain time frame. That suspension is over April 21, 2011. I passed the written test (becaus...

12/01/2008 | Category » Drivers Hardship License Law  State » NJ  #14731
If my license was revoked for a third DUI in a 10 year period is there any way possible to appeal?

If my license has been revoked for a third DUI in a 10 year period, is there any way possible to appeal for reinstatement before the 10 year requirement?

01/29/2009 | Category » Drivers Hardship License Law  State » OR  #15099
How can my son apply for a hardship license?

My son moved from Calif to Az. I put him on my insurance. He bought a car. I did not know that my insurance didn't cover HIS new car. I thought it covered him no matter which car he was driving. In Ca. the car lic plate goes on the front and back. He only got 1 plate with the car...

03/04/2009 | Category » Drivers Hardship License Law  State » AZ  #15433
Driver's Hardship License in Mississippi

When filing a Petition for Hardship License at the circuit clerk's office this morning, I was told that I needed to provide a Letter of Hardship outlining my need for the hardship license. However, no one in the clerk's office could tell me whether I had to have a letter of proof...

03/16/2009 | Category » Drivers Hardship License Law  State » MS  #15646
Is it possible to get a hardship permit on a suspension due to not having proof of insurance?

04/03/2009 | Category » Drivers Hardship License Law  State » IL  #15875
Could I get a hardship license to operate my business?

I have not had a drivers license in Michigan since 1984. Yes, I have been driving. My license have been revoked so I need a hardship license if at all possible. I have never been able to get a restricted license to go to and from work. I have had employees drive but most did not ...

04/04/2009 | Category » Drivers Hardship License Law  State » MI  #15879
Would I qualify for a hardship license if I had a DUI as a minor?

Am I elgible for a Hardship License/Permit if I have a DUI w/ a Minor? I have a prior DUI before this but it has been more than 5 yrs.

04/22/2009 | Category » Drivers Hardship License Law  State » AZ  #16087
Can a 16 Year-Old Get a Restricted License in Michigan?

Can a 16 yr old youth obtain a drivers license under special circumstances to drive to/from school. He lives in a rural area and attends a school abut 8 miles from his residcence. There is no public transportation or any transportation services provided by his school. His guar...

06/28/2011 | Category » Drivers Hardship License Law  State » MI  #25109