Evidence » Discovery Legal Questions and Answers

Items 1 - 3 of 3

How can I subpoena my ex-husbands bank records for child support modification?

How do I subpoena my ex-husband's tax and bank records for a modification of child support in Massachusetts?

08/27/2010   |   Category: Evidence » Discovery   |   State: Massachusetts   |   #23032

How Much Information Can Be Requested in an Audit of a Guardianship?

If you have an audit for the guardian of an incompetent adult and it has been signed off as completed by the Commission of the County where the audit is required. Can the audit then be opened by the county and more info be given over what they had originally requested I would appreciate an answer as soon as possible. We are in the middle of the 3rd audit 9/1/2008 thru 8/31/09

02/09/2010   |   Category: Evidence » Discovery   |   State: Virginia   |   #20870

What should I do if the attorney never paid for my services at a deposition?

I have never received a witness fee after a deposition I attended. The lawyer, who promised to pay me, failed and was very rude. What shall I do?

02/06/2009   |   Category: Evidence » Discovery   |   State: California   |   #15174
Items 1 - 3 of 3