Forms Legal Questions and Answers

How is a Life Estate transferred to the Remaindermen?

Looking for a form of conveyance from the Life Estate holder to the remaindermen

03/23/2011   |   Category: Forms   |   State: Ohio   |   #24474

What Form is Used to Revoke a Power of Attorney?

Do you have a form to dissolve a POA, if not where do I get one. I am the POA for my friend and no longer wish to be.

03/17/2011   |   Category: Forms   |   State: Illinois   |   #24431

What is a Motion to Consolidate?

I need a motion to consolidate

11/23/2010   |   Category: Forms   |   State: Texas   |   #23694

How Do I File a Lis Pendens in California?

Using your Lis Pendens notice form #CA-5023-KL. I an suiting in Federal court (I have a case #). Where it ask for the defendants, I have 3 defendants. Do I put on all 3 names? Where it ask for 'acton affects'..do I put the Address? Where 'complaint' ask for, do I use the complaint use on the Federal court complaint (TILA etc.)

08/26/2010   |   Category: Forms   |   State: California   |   #23020

What Forms Do I Need to Loan a Company Money Secured By Receivables?

I am loaning a LLC $60,000 for 60 days and the LLCis pledging its receivables and the owner is going to sign a personal guarantee. What forms do I need to complete to get the transaction completed?I Think I need a personal 1.guarantee form 2.promissory note3.assignment of receivables4.resolution? Will I be able to file these to prefect my interest?What forms are needed?

08/18/2010   |   Category: Forms   |   State: Michigan   |   #22944

What Agreements Do I Need to Create to Hire a Contractor to Develop Software?

I want to establish a relationship with an Independent Contractor for software development. I plan to compensate the developer with an hourly rate for his/her time spent and a percentage of future sales. I have purchased the Outside Developer Agreement from US LegalForms.com. What other paperwork, if any, may be required?

06/23/2010   |   Category: Forms   |   State: Oklahoma   |   #22457

Id I purchase a form can it be modified to meet my needs?

We have a verbal agreement to lease-to-purchase a home in St Johns County, FL. I will purchase the package for lease-option. This package includes language stipulating a purchase date. The seller and we are in agreement to extend the lease period without sacrificing the down payment as follows: 1. Purchase contingent upon bank appraisal of the full purchase price and seller fi...

05/12/2009   |   Category: Forms   |   State: Florida   |   #16655

Where can I find a special government disclosure form used by brokerage agencies for trading stocks?

I am looking for a special government-disclosure form used by brokerage agencies for trading stocks.

05/10/2009   |   Category: Forms   |   State: California   |   #16629

Where can I find a lease purchase agreement for a business?

Where can I find a lease purchase agreement for a business only, not a property.

03/19/2009   |   Category: Forms   |   State: Wyoming   |   #15695

Where can I find a petition for signatures protesting the development of highway in my area?

I have the State of Arizona that will be devoloping a highway on rental property in which I live on and also have more people involved with this right of way. I'm trying to find a legal form that would cover the owners and as well as the renters of this property that would be a petition which we could all sign that would be sent to MCDOT there is about 75 to 100 homes affected...

03/06/2009   |   Category: Forms   |   State: Arizona   |   #15474