Husband and Wife » Marriage Legal Questions and Answers

Am i responsible to pay my husband's debt incurred before our marriage?

I am married and I live in Vermont. My husband owes money to others. The debt was incurred before our marriage. Am I is obliged to pay off his debts?

01/11/2017   |   Category: Husband and ... » Marriage   |   State: Vermont   |   #29905

Do I have a legal obligation to support my Spouse?

Do I have to pay all expenses to support me and my Spouse from my separate property? She cannot work and contributes no financial support to our marriage.

11/27/2016   |   Category: Husband and ... » Marriage   |   State: California   |   #27216

My mom married a man who he thought was a legal birth name, they found out his legal birth name is different

My mom married a man who he thought was a legal birth name, they found out his legal birth name Iisdifferent, so is their marriage legal?

11/27/2016   |   Category: Husband and ... » Marriage   |   State: North Carolina   |   #27206