Husband and Wife » Premarital Agreement Legal Questions and Answers

Is a prenuptial agreement signed by an illiterate person without the assistance of an attorney valid in Indiana?

I reside in Indiana. I had entered a prenuptial agreement with my husband. I was not represented by an attorney and did not obtain legal advice. I have not graduated from high school and did not read well at the time the agreement was signed. I did not accept any material benefits from the agreement. In this circumstance, is the agreement valid and am I entitled to get spousal ...

01/13/2017   |   Category: Husband and ... » Premarital A...   |   State: Indiana   |   #30069

I just need to know if Premarital Agreements are valid in California?

11/25/2016   |   Category: Husband and ... » Premarital A...   |   State: California   |   #27169

Can an infidelity clause in the prenuptial agreement waive the duty of providing child support of a spouse?

My wife and I had a prenuptial agreement signed before our marriage which stated that I would not be paying any child support for the kids we have during our marriage if the marriage ended due to her infidelity. 12 years and 2 kids later I find my wife cheating on me with one of my friends. I have filed for divorce and my wife’s attorney has put in a claim for child support giv...

11/23/2016   |   Category: Husband and ... » Premarital A...   |   State: California   |   #27099

Utah divorce with premarital agreement questions....

Utah divorce with premarital agreement : (1) " they have carefully read this Agreement and fully understand", how to classified this is the truth, in fact that I was not given the chance to read the agreement nor I received any copy after I signed it. (2) How to explain " Each party shall make, execute, acknowledge and deliver to the other party from time to time, such d...

08/22/2007   |   Category: Husband and ... » Premarital A...   |   State: California   |   #8135