Husband and Wife » Right to Sue Legal Questions and Answers

I want to sue my Husband for personal injury. Can spouses sue each other?

I want to sue my Husband for personal injury. I was injured as a result of a car accident but my Husband was negligent. Can spouses sue each other?

02/01/2017   |   Category: Husband and ... » Right to Sue   |   State: ALL   |   #31382

What are the Maine laws on institution of civil actions against the spouse?

My husband and I live in Maine. We are married for seven years. We are on the verge of parting ways. I would like to know the laws in Maine regarding institution of civil actions against the spouse.

01/18/2017   |   Category: Husband and ... » Right to Sue   |   State: Maine   |   #30485

Can a wife sue her husband for committing breach of a contract as a part of business dealings?

I am married and I live in Maryland. I wish to know that, if I make a contract with my husband as part of any business dealings, is it valid? Can I sue him if he commits breach of the contract?

01/16/2017   |   Category: Husband and ... » Right to Sue   |   State: Maryland   |   #30310