How does my husband register to work in the US if we live in Mexico but I am a citizen?

Full Question:

I'm an american citizen married in mexico for 21 years. I want to move to Houston with my husband. How can I register him to live there? How long does the registration takes? Can he work while the tramit is running?
04/11/2007   |   Category: Immigration   |   State: Texas   |   #2986


Please see the information and forms at the following links: