Licenses Legal Questions and Answers

Can I Get a Liquor License and Not Use It?

Can an individual pay for a liquor license and not use it? But instead use it as a means to attract business for his financial Real estate gain?

02/15/2010   |   Category: Licenses » Liquor   |   State: Wisconsin   |   #20975

What is considered entrapment?

A Bar is for members only. TABC employees come in to the bar. Sign the guest list as if they are guests of a member. They go to the bar and order a drink at the busiest time of the night. Then arrest the bartender for serving them as if it was an open bar. Is this entrapment?

01/02/2009   |   Category: Licenses » Liquor   |   State: Texas   |   #14907

What is the fee for a beer and/or liquor license?

02/08/2007   |   Category: Licenses » Liquor   |   State: Florida   |   #581

Can a Notary Notarize a Document in Another State?

Can a notary in new york state notarize in pa for his company Asked to go to pa to sign a Affidavit of signature for a man that lives in pa for my company in Binghamton ny we are using his mine site and this is a permit

07/29/2011   |   Category: Licenses » Notary   |   State: New York   |   #25248

Do I need a real estate sales license to start a real estate company

I want to start a Residential and Commercial Property Management company. Do I need a Real Estate Sales License in the state of Massachusetts?

03/11/2009   |   Category: Licenses » real estate   |   State: Massachusetts   |   #15551

If I had my record expunged can I answer no on the previous criminal record question?

About 12 years ago, pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor (as an adult). Never in trouble before or since. Received an expungement 3 years later. Now applying for an Oregon Real Estate Broker's license. State Real Estate Agency application asks if ever convicted of a crime, even if later dismissed. (Does not mention expunged) Do I have the right to answer "no" because of the expu...

04/05/2007   |   Category: Licenses » real estate   |   State: Oregon   |   #2651