How do I have my spouse committed to a mental health facility?

Full Question:

I would like to know the exact title of the form I should use when I need to be the agent in determining which facility or if I will allow my spouse to be admitted to a certain mental health facility. We don't want it to be determined by the courts.
04/03/2007   |   Category: Mental Health   |   State: Texas   |   #2551


You may use the following health care power of attorney:

Ask Legal Question

Your Privacy is 100% Confidential!