Where can I find forms that would allow myhusband to make mental health decisions for me?

Full Question:

I was told that I need to get a form that has the words mental health in the title to use for naming my husband as the agent to object to which medical facility I should or should not go to, should the courts get involved.Would you tell me which form I need and the link that I can find it on.
04/03/2007   |   Category: Mental Health   |   State: Texas   |   #2552


Please see the form at the following link, which may be modified, such as adding the word mental in front of the word health. A modified statutory form may be used, as long as the language is substantially as in the statutory form:


Ask Legal Question

Your Privacy is 100% Confidential!