Military Legal Questions and Answers

my husband is military, after the divorce will he still receive the housing allowance?

My husband is military, after the divorce will he still receive the housing allowance?

03/29/2011   |   Category: Military   |   State: Texas   |   #24527

an a Civilian Contractor Require Cross-Training for a Miltary Unit?

I am in Afghanistan working on a US military base as a Civilian contractor. I would like to implement a cross training program for two related fields that work in the same location. My question is, 'Can I legally make the cross-training required?'

03/18/2011   |   Category: Military   |   State: Alaska   |   #24441

What State Form Should A Military Member Use?

I am retired and live in Texas. My Son is in the military. He currently is in school in California. His Home of Record is Florida since that is where he joined the military. But he has no address in Florida. He owns a home in Virginia but doesnt file homestead since his Home of Record for the military is Florida. They have a 4 month old baby and we want to do the legal docu...

11/24/2009   |   Category: Military   |   State: Texas   |   #19770

How can we rescind consent for a 17 year old high school recruit in the Marines?

My nephew, who is 17 years old and still in high school, was approached by a marine recruiter. The recruiter was able to get him to sign and agreement to enlist by telling him he would be able to get him a job that would insure him that he would not have to go to a war zone. His parents were told the same thing and told to sign a waiver. Many other lies were told to them by ...

10/14/2009   |   Category: Military   |   State: Kansas   |   #19105

Incorrect Military ID Cards Issued causing Insurance Problems

My son retired from the Naval Reserve. Upon retirement the issuing authority for military identification cards issued my son and his wife the incorrect ID cards even though my son informed them they were issuing them the incorrect ID cards. The issuing authority assured them that they were the correct cards. The ID cards issued them in March 2006 authorized them medical coverag...

03/10/2009   |   Category: Military   |   State: ALL   |   #15528