Modification Legal Questions and Answers

Items 1 - 2 of 2

How Do I Change Child Custody and Support Payments in Washington?

I live in Washington State and am the legal guardian of my 15 year old daughter. I want to move with her to San Diego and need to know which forms I need to move her there. Her father is a legal parent. She wants to live there with me and spend summers and holidays with him. Also, I want to do a child support modification as I will need more funds to take care of her. How shoul...

06/06/2011   |   Category: Modification   |   State: Washington   |   #24982

What type of document is needed to show the temporary modification for child support?

I pay child support to my ex-husband. While he is out of the country for several months and our child is living with me, he has agreed to refund this child support. This child support is garnished from my wages. I need a document to use for this purpose.

06/07/2009   |   Category: Modification   |   State: Texas   |   #16888
Items 1 - 2 of 2