Parking Legal Questions and Answers

How do I dispute a parking ticket in Oregon?

I am an Oregon resident and while in notheren Cali at Cresent City look out I parked in a spot that was a handicapped space. I did not see the painted sign on the ground. The ticket that was written states it was a sign posted stall which it was not, there was no actual posted handicapped stalls in the parking lot . The parking officer spoke to some people that were standing ...

04/22/2009   |   Category: Parking   |   State: Oregon   |   #16090

What can I do legally to have them park at least one of their vehicles out in the street area?

I rent two units. Unit one has two bedrooms, Unit two has one bedroom. Unit 1 wants to park 2 large vans and a medium car next to their unit, unit 2 wants to park 1 large van and a medium car next to his unit which causes unit 1 to have to squeeze their vans and cars into the fenced in yard. This is causing many problems. What can I do legally to have them park at least one of ...

02/06/2009   |   Category: Parking   |   State: California   |   #15185

Is it illegal to park in a expectant mother parking if you are not pregnant?

Is their a law against parking in handicap spots for expectant mothers if you are not pregnant, but disabled with a handicap sticker?

05/08/2007   |   Category: Parking   |   State: Ohio   |   #4181

On a public road with no parking signs is it legal to wait to pick up a child while car is running?

On a public road with no parking signs, is it legal to wait to pick up a child on the street while the car is running?

04/24/2007   |   Category: Parking   |   State: Connecticut   |   #3299

Is there a legal sign and pavement marking that indicates whether or not it is handicapp parking?

I received a Handicapp Ticket for parking in a Handicapp Spot on private property at the apartments I live at. The apartments did not complain nor did they authorize the officer to write the ticket. The ticket was left on my vehicle. The spot where I was parked was not marked with any yellow paint indicated it was handicapp nor was there a blue and white sign with a handicap...

03/29/2007   |   Category: Parking » Handicap   |   State: Kansas   |   #2326

What is the legal requirements for a buisness to provide handicap parking under the ADA?

What is the legal requirements for a buisness to provide handicap parking under the ADA? What are the penalties for not providing such parking availability ?

03/28/2007   |   Category: Parking » Handicap   |   State: Utah   |   #2284