Partnerships Legal Questions and Answers

Can a parental rights and responsibilities to their child be terminated upon petition by parents?

I am 15 year old living in Maine with my parents. I am aware of the rights and responsibilities of parents to their child. I would like to know if parental rights and responsibilities can be terminated?

01/18/2017   |   Category: Partnerships   |   State: Maine   |   #30489

What form do I need to ensure I get paid from selling partnership in specific time frame?

I am selling my partner ship to my other partner; at the closing he want me to HOLD some money for 3 years. Note will have lien on the business (or collateral for that business). Which form do I need to make a STRICT legal note to get paid my money in three years? PLEASE ADVISE.

04/23/2010   |   Category: Partnerships   |   State: Connecticut   |   #21887

Transferring Property into Limited Partnership in Washington

I need to know how to receive a basic limited partnership package for: 1)transferring our home into L.P.2) to hold a new mortgage through refinancing with wife as primary and husband as co-signer, if needed.

06/08/2009   |   Category: Partnerships   |   State: Washington   |   #16894

How would I form a partnership if I already own the business?

I am looking to form a new business with my brothers as partners. We currently work on new homes installing hardwood flooring and have insurances under our company name that I registered with the IRS. What type of partnership form do I need to fill out and is there a separate form for the state itself that i need to fill out registering the company. I currently only have the fe...

01/23/2009   |   Category: Partnerships   |   State: Maryland   |   #15049

Can a minor in California be in a partnership with a non-minor?

08/13/2007   |   Category: Partnerships   |   State: California   |   #7915

Can I force my business partners to stay out of everyday business dealings?

I have a small business and I want the other partners to exclude themselves of any dealings with the business.

01/31/2007   |   Category: Partnerships   |   State: Texas   |   #1333

What is the definition of an implied business partnership?

My husband and I are in the process of getting a divorce. I inherited my grandmother's business in 1998. I could not get a loan in my name to upgrade the business, so my husband agreed to co-sign with me. I paid the loan off without his help in 2006. He never paid a cent on the loan. Now, he is in the process of filing a lawsuit against me indicating he was an implied partner i...

01/31/2007   |   Category: Partnerships   |   State: Tennessee   |   #1293

Is there any time period within which acknowledgment of paternity must me made?

My boyfriend and I were blessed with a baby girl last year. I want my boyfriend to sign an acknowledgment of paternity. Is there any time period within which it should be done?

12/28/2016   |   Category: Partnerships » General   |   State: Alabama   |   #28919

Can I force my partner to sell the business if we are splitting up the business?

My business partner and I are splitting up. We own our cottage business as joint tenants. Can I force the sale of this cottage?

02/05/2007   |   Category: Partnerships » General   |   State: Florida   |   #437

What happens if the term of a limited partnership has expired but continues to operate?

what happens if the term of a limited partnership has expired and the partnership continues to operate

04/21/2017   |   Category: Partnerships » Limited   |   State: Colorado   |   #36104