Paternity Legal Questions and Answers

[1 - 10 of 129]Page of 13

I am being accused of fathering a child . Can I demand a paternity test before the baby is born in Ohio?

I am being accused of fathering a child . Can I demand a paternity test before the baby is born in Ohio?

11/17/2016   |   Category: Paternity   |   State: Ohio   |   #26835

My girlfriend and I have a 3 month old baby girl together, she is still legally married. What are my rights in Texas?

My my girlfriend have a 3 month old baby girl together, she is still legally married .she lives me in my home my two daughters and her daughter. She wants to move to Minnesota, but i love my baby girl what rights do i have to see my baby? I don't want my baby to go to Minnesota. We live here sanantnio texas

11/12/2016   |   Category: Paternity   |   State: Texas   |   #26599

If I volutarily take a paternity test for a 29 yr child, what legal action can be taken against me?

I Received a phone call last week of a woman claiming to be my child she is now 29 years old. She told me she lived thinking another man was her father until the age of 13 then she was told I was the father, I have only minor recollection of the woman ( I was 17 at the time) she claims is her mother and can only put myself with in a 4 month window. I saw her photo on facebook a...

03/10/2012   |   Category: Paternity   |   State: Georgia   |   #25630

How Much Does it Cost to Establish Paternity in Kansas?

My son's mom and I split up 4 years ago. We were never married. Since we separated, my son has lived with me full time. It has always been an agreement between his mom and myself. I want to get something in writing to make it legal. She said as long as I don't go for child support that she will sign an agreement. I talked to a lawyer and he wanted $1000 up front just to get sta...

03/22/2010   |   Category: Paternity   |   State: Kansas   |   #21499

How can an adult child establish paternity with a presumed parent?

I am 42 years old, in need of major surgery. I am anemic and may need a donor. My blood type is AB, the man on my birth certificate is an O and mother was an A. Which leads me to, my birth father. He is a B, but refused to take a paternity test. My grandmother told me that he was my father. I haven't much time here, I need to Subpeona his DNA. 2 reasons, one for health and...

09/11/2009   |   Category: Paternity   |   State: California   |   #18570

How is Paternity Established in Minnesota?

What happens in a case where a woman decides that she wants to now say her child is yours when before you had a lawyer then she denied it to be yours now she wants to say the child is and sue for child support?

09/08/2009   |   Category: Paternity   |   State: Minnesota   |   #18522

How Do I Establish Paternity in Texas?

My son's wife is in prison for a drug conviction. They have 5 children together. The oldest child was born before they married and the mother did not list my son as the father, otherwise unknown. What do we need to do to protect my grandson while his mother is in prison? And what steps do we need to take for my son to be listed as the father as he has raised him since he wa...

08/03/2009   |   Category: Paternity   |   State: Texas   |   #17928

Can I File A Paternity Lawsuit and Divorce Myself in Wisconsin?

My wife had a child 1-6-09 that is not mine. My name is on the the birth certificate. We are now separated and I'm paying child support and want to file for divorce, severe my parental rights and obligations to this child using the pro se method. We both know who father is. The baby's father also knows the child is his. Can I use the pro se method to accomplish this in the Sta...

07/20/2009   |   Category: Paternity   |   State: Wisconsin   |   #17675

Who Pays For Genetic Testing in Paternity Case in Utah?

If a new single mother requires a former friend, who is pursuing legal custody of her child to prove paternity, who is required to pay for the testing if it proves positive?

07/20/2009   |   Category: Paternity   |   State: Utah   |   #17656

How Does an Unmarried Father Relinquish Custody of an Unborn Child?

My unmarried daughter is pregnant and has secured the oral agreement of the biological father to give up custody. In return, she will assume full support of the child and not seek child support from the biological father. She will not be seeking any public assistance. How do they commemorate this agreement in writing (eg. is their a Waiver of Custody rights form in USLEGALFO...

07/03/2009   |   Category: Paternity   |   State: Pennsylvania   |   #17320
[1 - 10 of 129]Page of 13

Ask Legal Question

Your Privacy is 100% Confidential!