Personal Injury Legal Questions and Answers

Do I have a lawsuit for damages since I have had problems from a mask I was required to wear?

At my employer, I was told that I had to go on a tour of a steel plant. Due to my mild asthma condition, I asked them to provide me with a mask. The mask did not come in a plastic container, but I was told it was clean. The next day I broke out in horrible acne and have been breaking out ever since I wore that mask. It has been a month and a half since the incident. Is this s...

01/31/2009   |   Category: Personal Injury   |   State: Ohio   |   #15113

WHAT IS THE LAW CONCERNING A LETTER OF PROTECTION THAT I MAY PRESENT A DEBTORS ATTORNEY FOR A MEDICAL BILL?

08/08/2007   |   Category: Personal Injury   |   State: North Carolina   |   #7785

Where can I find a general liability waiver?

I have a small jewelry school and I would like to have a form that students can sign before taking classes. You have some similar forms for things like carving but not for metal working. Is there a general liability statement that might work?

03/29/2007   |   Category: Personal Injury   |   State: New Mexico   |   #2353

Where can I find a waiver form for ear candling?

Where can I find a waiver form for ear candling? Does such a form exist?

01/31/2007   |   Category: Personal Injury   |   State: California   |   #1360