Real Property » Deeds Legal Questions and Answers

What are the ways I can take title to real property?

I am acquiring real estate is various States as an investment and need to know how I should title this real property?

11/26/2016   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: ALL   |   #27187

How Do I Remove a Record From the Recorder's Office?

I need the form/s and the proper wording that will remove a document/sfrom the Allegan county's registers records/office in Allegan County,Michigan, and the proper court to address it to.

12/11/2011   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: Michigan   |   #25564

What Amount of Consideration Should Be Put on a Deed to Transfer Property to a Trust?

is this the correct consideration for us, a Husband and wife to place our home in our own trust on Usleagals waranty deed form:'FOR VALUABLE CONSIDERATION OF TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), and other good and valuable consideration, cash in hand paid, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged,'if not what is the proper consideration?

09/02/2011   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: Arizona   |   #25448

How Do I Void an Assignment of Deed that Was Filed in Error?

How can you void or release an Assignment of Deed, if the Assignment was mistakenly filed prior to the Deed of Trust being filed?

03/30/2010   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: Texas   |   #21598

How Do Two People Add a Third Person to the Deed if There Are Two Mortgages on the Property?

Regarding property located in Canton, GA that has a Husband and Wife on the title with a first and second mortgage. How can I and an individual be added as a third position?

03/24/2010   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: California   |   #21529

Does a Beneficiary Deed Sever a Joint Tenancy?

I have a joint tenancy warranty deed with rights of survivorship with my father. I have found out that he has filed a beneficiary deed which conveys to my sister all his property interest upon his death. Is this legally binding if I have rights of survivorship to the property upon his death? Would I be entitled to 100% of the property as I would be the last surviving tenant o...

01/30/2010   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: Arizona   |   #20700

What Deed Do I Use to Add Son to our Property?

I and my husband decided on adding our son's name to a title. Residential property is a single family house owned by us. Is 'Grant Bargain and Sales Deed' correct form to use?

08/01/2009   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: Nevada   |   #17894

How Do I Transfer Real Property as an Executor of an Estate?

I am the executrix of my father's will. My brother & I are to split his real estate. This is an amicable split. Which forms should I file for the deed to be listed in both of our names?

07/21/2009   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: Pennsylvania   |   #17681

Can I Sell Property Subject to a Lien?

I am buying a house that I can no longer afford and I have a state lien against me. A small company wants to buy it from me for $5000 and take over payments under their name. Before I give them an answer, will I be able to do this even though I have a lien against me?

07/10/2009   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: Texas   |   #17474

How Do I Remove Deceased Spouse From Deed in Florida?

My client's wife died. There exists a Warranty Deed, Corporate Grantor for a condo they purchased. The conveyance was to my client and his wife (now deceased) as Joint Tenants in Common with Full Rights of Survivorship. What, if anything, needs to be done to convey this to my client? Will a new Warranty Deed with the Corporate Grantors signature and then recorded in the pro...

07/06/2009   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: Iowa   |   #17358