Real Property » Deeds Legal Questions and Answers

Can we set aside a deed that has been altered?

my mother died and left some heir property, but now will. Some real property she had purchased would be given to four siblings, there are 12 siblings and 7 of us signed a paper allowing the youngest to get property at said location. Then he got with another brother and added a piece of heir property handed down from our grandmother to this same paper, which the rest of us knew ...

04/21/2017   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: Arkansas   |   #36094

How do I correct the Parcel Identification Number on a recorded Quit Claim Deed?

How do I correct the Parcel Identification Number on a Quit Claim Deed that I had recorded in official records?

04/21/2017   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: Florida   |   #36069

Am I to help some one remove a restriction from a deed?

am I to help some one remove a restriction from a deed on a property that was ounce owned by a relitive, but no longer owned and the relative has past away maney years ago?

04/19/2017   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: Pennsylvania   |   #35956

My grandmother left her property in my name years ago as the executor. First question how do I find the

My grandmother left her property in my name years ago as the executor. First question how do I find the deed online (florida). Second am I able to add my wife on the deed?

12/18/2016   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: Florida   |   #28325

What are the ways I can take title to real property?

I am acquiring real estate is various States as an investment and need to know how I should title this real property?

11/26/2016   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: ALL   |   #27187

What From is Used to Give a Home Back to a Bank?

I am trying to determine which type of deed form I need. We filed Chapter 13 last year and the bank acknowledged the surrender of the home. We have been told they will not remove us until such time as the home is deeded back or the bankruptcy discharged at which time they will proceed foreclosure. The bankruptcy atty. assures us we will not be liable at that time. However i...

03/20/2012   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: South Carolina   |   #25639

Can I Use a Quick Release to Remove a Name From Property?

Are property quick releases legal in Florida. i.e. to remove one parties name from a property title?

03/05/2012   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: New Jersey   |   #25627

Can a Lawyer Serve as Trustee in a Deed of Trust?

I am buying my grandmother's house using a deed of trust security agreement.I had a friends real estate lawyer draw up the papers stating that I make monthly payments to her until her death then the house is mine, payed in full. The lawyer has made him self the trustee but says my grandmother can appoint another trustee if she wants. Is this a normal thing for him to be the tr...

03/01/2012   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: Texas   |   #25625

Are ''Quick Releases' legal in Florida, Lee County for the purpose of removing ones name from the deed/title of a property?

02/13/2012   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: New Jersey   |   #25615

Who Inherits Property with a Beneficiary Deed?

I have a beneficiary deed on a house my mom owns. She still has a mortgage on the house. If she passes away before I do, would this house automatically go to me or would it go to probate?

02/03/2012   |   Category: Real Property » Deeds   |   State: Arizona   |   #25608