Records Legal Questions and Answers

Items 1 - 3 of 3

How Can an Inaccurate Map in the County Records be Corrected?

How can I remove an inaccurate survey map from the county clerk's office?

07/12/2011   |   Category: Records   |   State: New York   |   #25172

If I commingle funds in one account for two businesses how do I account?

If I comingle funds in one account for two businesses and proceed to conduct transactions for both, how can I properly account for each individual business transaction to meet legal and accounting principles?

10/14/2010   |   Category: Records   |   State: California   |   #23392

How Do I File a Lawsuit for a Public Records Request in Virginia?

I am attempting to get a University police report which was conducted on me which will demonstrate certain people who initiated it simply used the report to get a job I was a competitor for. I was not permitted to get the report by the state's office of Employee Dispute resolution, but they indicated I may be able to obtain it via FOIA or the Government Dat Collection and Diss...

11/20/2009   |   Category: Records   |   State: Virginia   |   #19720
Items 1 - 3 of 3