Smoking Legal Questions and Answers

Can you smoke in a vehicle with children

04/26/2017   |   Category: Smoking   |   State: Iowa   |   #36360

Is it legal for a landlord in Arkansas to charge more for a resident that smokes than a non-smoker?

04/07/2017   |   Category: Smoking   |   State: Arkansas   |   #35343

What is the regulatory smoking distance from a door of a private business?

What is the smoking laws in Iowa for a private business? What is the regulatory smoking distance from a door in Iowa for a private business?

04/03/2017   |   Category: Smoking   |   State: Iowa   |   #35062

I live in condos and my neighbor smokes outside on the patio. Is that legal?

I live in condos and my neighbor smokes outside below me and it makes my whole house smell. Is it legal for him to smoke outside on patio?

03/15/2017   |   Category: Smoking   |   State: Colorado   |   #34012

How far can a cigar bar be close to a school in Georgia?

How far can a cigar bar be close to a school

03/09/2017   |   Category: Smoking   |   State: Georgia   |   #33688

In California can a landlord stop the tenant from smoking in the rental house?

I have young kids in the house and so I don’t want my tenant to smoke in the garden area and porch. In California, can a landlord stop the tenant from smoking in the rental house? Can I add a clause in the lease in this regard?

02/22/2017   |   Category: Smoking   |   State: California   |   #32666

For the smoking age law, does this mean sale of tobacco or use of tobacco?

For the smoking age law, does this mean sale of tobacco or use of tobacco? What is the legality around someone underage from out of state smoking in state?

01/27/2017   |   Category: Smoking   |   State: Missouri   |   #31095

I was told that I could be terminated for being a smoker. Is that legal to fire someone who smokes?

01/23/2017   |   Category: Smoking   |   State: ALL   |   #30877

Do I need to post a sign stating the legal age to buy cigarettes in my service station?

Do I need to post a sign stating the legal age to buy cigarettes in my service station

12/19/2016   |   Category: Smoking   |   State: District Of Columbia   |   #28423

I am being fined 250.00 dollars for someone smoking in a Hotel in Iowa. Is that right?

I am being fined 250.00 dollars for someone smoking in a non smoking room at a motel the room is in my name. I was told the civil penalty does not apply for motels is this true? The civil penalty in Iowa for first offense is $100.

11/01/2016   |   Category: Smoking   |   State: Iowa   |   #26034