Travel Legal Questions and Answers

Is it legal to bring a waterpipe on a plane if it had never been used?

I was thinking of bringing a waterpipe or "bong" onto a plane. It is brand new. Is this illegal?

11/03/2007   |   Category: Travel   |   State: California   |   #11549

Are you allowed to travel to Canada on US birth certificate?

05/03/2007   |   Category: Travel   |   State: New York   |   #3666

Will my probation officer know if I am leaving the US for a trip?

I am on 1 year probation (no drugs, or sex, or violence were invloved). I live in the US. If I travel in the US for 3-4 days without my PO knowing about it (I am only going to meet with with them for the first time which is 2 days before my booked trip, that I had booked 2 months ago) to your knowledge, does it show somehow in the computer at the airport, or is it just a risk ...

05/02/2007   |   Category: Travel   |   State: Texas   |   #3545

Can my husband leave the country if he has been charged with a misdemeanor?

My husband is being charged with a serious misdemeanor, we are taking a trip to Canada will he be able to enter Canada?

04/24/2007   |   Category: Travel   |   State: Iowa   |   #3300

How do I change the name on my passport if I have legally changed my name?

In 2001, passport was purchased, since then I have had a name change for religous belief. How do I go about changing my passport with the present name.

04/11/2007   |   Category: Travel   |   State: Michigan   |   #2976

Will I be able to obtain a passport if I am a convicted felon?

I am a convicted felon living in the state of Florida. I was convicted of aggravated assault with a fire arm with no intention. My question to you is can I or will I ever be able to obtain a passport for vacations?

04/08/2007   |   Category: Travel   |   State: Florida   |   #2783

Do I need a passport to take a cruise leaving from a port in Florida to the Bahamas?

Do I need a passport to take a cruise leaving from a port in Florida to the Bahamas, eastern caribbean and or Mexico? or is my birth certificate sufficient? Also, when I get to one of these ports of calls, can I use my birthcertificate to enter and leave the port to return back to the ship?

04/08/2007   |   Category: Travel   |   State: Florida   |   #2771

Do you need a passport to visit Canada and Mexico?

When will it be necessary that you have a passport to leave or return to the United States? As to Canada and Mexico.

04/06/2007   |   Category: Travel   |   State: Indiana   |   #2712

Do I need a passport to go to Mexico?

Do I need a passport to go to Mexico?

04/03/2007   |   Category: Travel   |   State: Washington   |   #2566