Weapons Legal Questions and Answers

Is it legal for me to bid on shotguns and rifles in an auction in Virginia when I live in North Carolina?

02/05/2017   |   Category: Weapons   |   State: North Carolina   |   #31594

What Can I Do if a Gun Dealer Won't Return My Guns?

I live in Alaska and have shipped 3 handguns to a Gunsmith in Iowa for service and customizing. On March 2 I was informed the work was completed and given a bill for $1347.00, which included return shipping. I made immediate payment to him, at his specification to his PayPal account. My firearms have not been returned to me, and the Gunsmith has been informed by Law Enforcemen...

03/15/2011   |   Category: Weapons   |   State: Alaska   |   #24416

What are the Federal Guns Rights of a Felon?

What is legal for a convicted felon to use with respect to rifles, pistols and shotguns. Can a felon use firearms outside the jurisdiction of the US.

02/28/2011   |   Category: Weapons   |   State: Oregon   |   #24315

Can I be held liable for illegal activity for gun that I sold but lost the bill of sale?

I sold two guns to a man in Colorado in 2002. I have lost the bill of sale that I drew up and do not know where the guy is now. Could i be arrested and what should I do to clear my mind.

10/21/2010   |   Category: Weapons   |   State: Colorado   |   #23454

How Do I Get Gun Rights Restored in Minnesota?

Had 2d degree agg robery reduced to a misdemeanor per MS 609.13. The court website notes a 'seinstatement of rights' and a restoration of voting rights granted in August of this year. Does restoration of rights include the right to carry a gun (I want to duck hunting this fall)?

10/09/2010   |   Category: Weapons   |   State: Minnesota   |   #23357

Can a Purchase and Own a Non-Firing Replica Gun That I Bought on the Internet?

Is it legal in the U.S. and in N.J. to purchase on the internet and own a non firing replica gun?

09/02/2010   |   Category: Weapons   |   State: New Jersey   |   #23085

Is a Pellet Gun a Firearm in Louisiana?

Does a spring operated pellet gun discharge constitute as Discharge of a Firearm?

06/09/2010   |   Category: Weapons   |   State: Louisiana   |   #22351

Is a BB Gun a Firearm or a Weapon?

Is a bb gun a firearm? What is the penalty for pointing a bb gun at a person?

05/26/2010   |   Category: Weapons   |   State: Hawaii   |   #22230

If I Was Convicted of a Misdemeanor, Can I Possess a Firearm in Wisconsin?

In 2001 in Wisconsin I was convicted with disorderly conduct a class B misdemeanor. At the time they said I could not possess a firearm. I just checked my record and there is nothing that says I cannot possess one now. Was that just for my probation period? I would like to hunt but don't want to get in trouble for having a firearm. Thanks

11/17/2009   |   Category: Weapons   |   State: Wisconsin   |   #19665

How Does a Felony Affect My Hunting Rights in North Carolina?

What are my restrictions to hunt after being charged with a felony 3 years ago? 8/17/09 charged to answers hd

08/15/2009   |   Category: Weapons   |   State: North Carolina   |   #18096