Civil Rights » Disabled Legal Questions and Answers

Does a Government Agency Have to Provide an Interpretor for Foster Parent Training?

Must a federally funded state contractor provide a free interpreter for a deaf person who wants to take foster parent training?

05/25/2010   |   Category: Civil Rights » Disabled   |   State: Florida   |   #22223

My brother was fired from his job for being to slow however he is handicapped. Is this legal?

My older brother age 48 was terminated from a local non union retailer after being profiled for being too slow on the job according to some computer statistics program. I'm wondering If this is legal since my brother has adult retardation and works and lives with a handicap?

04/28/2009   |   Category: Civil Rights » Disabled   |   State: ALL   |   #16228

Is Handicap Ramp at Condominium Required for Disabled Tenant?

Is a condominium, built in 1960, required to build or a permit to be built a handicap ramp for a disabled unit owner?

03/10/2009   |   Category: Civil Rights » Disabled   |   State: ALL   |   #15527