Contracts » BuySell Agreements Legal Questions and Answers

Sale of Goods Contract

What is a Sale of Goods Contract?

07/14/2009   |   Category: Contracts » BuySell Agre...   |   State: ALL   |   #17532

Product Supply Agreement

What is a Product Supply Agreement?

07/14/2009   |   Category: Contracts » BuySell Agre...   |   State: ALL   |   #17530

What forms may be used to show I am leaving as owner of the company?

How do you draft a provision leaving ownership of a business?

04/29/2009   |   Category: Contracts » BuySell Agre...   |   State: ALL   |   #16468

What legal form do I need to complete the buy/sell of company stocks?

I am the president and shareholder of 1000 shares of stock in a Sub S Florida Corporation. I wish to purchares the shares of other members (3) at 1000 shares/member. These members wish to sell their shares. What legal form do I need to complete this transaction? What if they are not able to find their stock certificate? What do I need for them to sign to get to the final sale?

04/28/2009   |   Category: Contracts » BuySell Agre...   |   State: ALL   |   #16326

Signing a Sell Contract on a house that belongs to my Spouse

I have a prenuptial agreement with my husband which is almost 10 years old. We live in his house; and I am not on the deed. He has taken a new job, and his company is buying the house. A Century 21 real estate agent delivered the 'contract agreements' to our home and wants my signature in order to sell the house. Why do I have to sign anything IF I have a prenupt and am not on ...

04/14/2009   |   Category: Contracts » BuySell Agre...   |   State: North Carolina   |   #15991

What do I need to seel products for other companies on my website

Do I need a license to sell gift certificates or products for other companies on my website?

03/11/2009   |   Category: Contracts » BuySell Agre...   |   State: ALL   |   #15555

Repayment of Resigning Shareholder Without Buy-Sell Agreement

I am a share holder in a s corp no buy out clause but but had to resign due to health issues (major heart problems) I have a $194,000.00 loan in the books but no contract on paying it back, I am 25% of 4 people? Book value of company $300,000 in equity. the loan is also mentioned in the corporate minutes, due I have to sue to get paid? Which I am told will cost around $100,000 ...

02/21/2009   |   Category: Contracts » BuySell Agre...   |   State: Arizona   |   #15320

I can be forced to sell my part of the medical practice as a part of the divorce?

My wife and I are divorcing after 43 years of marriage. We jointly own 60% of my medical (pediatric) practice, She is demanding a buyout (which neither I nor the practice can afford). I have offered generous alimony (50% of my salary and health insurance) and suggested that she hold her ownership position in the Practice. Her attorney continues to insist on a 'buyout'. The Prac...

02/06/2009   |   Category: Contracts » BuySell Agre...   |   State: Pennsylvania   |   #15183

What are my rights if the online seller will not honor his return policy?

I purchased an antique firearm over the internet from a private individual. He represented the gun as original and valued as such $4,150.00. The seller provided a verbal assurance, standard practice on buy and sell that there is a three day inspection, right of return. The seller now refuses to refund the money claiming it is a layaway and as such no refund. The seller did not ...

09/19/2007   |   Category: Contracts » BuySell Agre...   |   State: Colorado   |   #8877

Is a hand written and signed bill of sale not notarized acceptable in court?

Is a hand written and signed bill of sale (by both parties) and not notarized acceptable in the court of law. Are there any states where a bill of sale is not acceptable in court unless it is notarized? In particular, will a non-notarized bill of sale be acceptable in Arizona's courts?

05/12/2007   |   Category: Contracts » BuySell Agre...   |   State: Arizona   |   #4525