Contracts » Recission Legal Questions and Answers

Can A Lender Foreclose in My House if They Committed Mortgage Fraud?

I have proven in a California DRE case that forgerys and fraud on my TILA docs and oher impotant docs that underwote and executed my loans nearly years ago are true..Eventhe original lenders underwriter swore under oath in the DRE case that thye would have neevr underwritten these loans if the knew of the fraud and forgerys.Even mispelling my over 20 times on the forgerys..I ...

09/07/2009   |   Category: Contracts » Recission   |   State: California   |   #18464

Do I have the right to ask for my down payment back and no take the vehicle?

I'm in the process of leasing two vehicles, I have signed buyers orders and various other documents but have not signed the contracts as of yet due to the vehicles not being on the dealers lot for me to take them home. They are having them shipped in. After leaving the dealership, I did some further digging online with lease payment calculators. I seem to find that among the ...

04/29/2009   |   Category: Contracts » Recission   |   State: ALL   |   #16399

Rescinding a Contract with a Company I suspect is Committing Fraud

What steps do I need to take to rescind a contract with a company I suspect is committing fraud?

04/28/2009   |   Category: Contracts » Recission   |   State: ALL   |   #16322

I have rescinded a contract for deed due to default

I have rescinded a contract for deed due to default. What form do I file with the county clerk to cancel the contract?

04/28/2009   |   Category: Contracts » Recission   |   State: ALL   |   #16291

What is the safest way to voluntarily relinquish a vehicle I can no longer afford?

What is the safest way to voluntarily relinquish my 2007 KIA. All of my payments are up to date with 22 of 72 monthly payments made.

04/14/2009   |   Category: Contracts » Recission   |   State: Washington   |   #16014

How do I get my money back for the build it wourself website?

I was riped off by buying a website to build yourself. The cost $9,000. Everyone says its a rip off. I didn't know much about website. I want my money back. I paid $4,000 up front the rest was to be pay monthly, $169.00. Can you help me get my money back? I do not want the website, I have not started with it.

04/09/2009   |   Category: Contracts » Recission   |   State: Michigan   |   #15935

Is a contract void if fraud was used to have the contract signed?

Can a contract, that is 'solid' be broken or declared NULL and VOID if the inducement to sign it was based on FRAUD and MISREPRESENTATION. The ancillary benefits stated by the sales person NEVER existed. I'm a Canadian resident who was 'tricked' into signing a Timeshare upgrade (contract itself appearing valid) through FRAUD and MISREPRESTATION.

04/07/2009   |   Category: Contracts » Recission   |   State: Florida   |   #15904

Am I legally required to give money back for pool table that has not bee picked up by new owner?

I sold a very nice pool table to someone and the sale was to be paid by certified check. One day after I deposited the check, the purchaser calls wanting the money back because they say their water heater went out. They have not picked up the table. Am I required to give them their money back? I think they forgot to figure in moving cost and now they want to back out of the dea...

04/06/2009   |   Category: Contracts » Recission   |   State: Indiana   |   #15895

Can I claim buyer's remorse in Ohio since the car broke down the same day I bought it?

I just bought a brand new 2009 Ford Focus. I drove less than a hundred miles the day I bought it and then I went to the store and when I came back out I was unable to start the car. I called Ford Assistance and two hours later they towed it back to the dealer. I just bought the car. The dealer is closed on Sundays and they will not look at the car until Monday. Problem is ...

03/28/2009   |   Category: Contracts » Recission   |   State: Ohio   |   #15804

How valid can a contract with both parties signing and agreeing and later one party backs out?

How valid can a contract with both parties signing and agreeing and later the other party changed their mind before its effective date.

03/20/2009   |   Category: Contracts » Recission   |   State: California   |   #15699