Corporations » Professional Corporation Legal Questions and Answers

Can a Foreighn Owner Own or Operate a Pharmacy in Michigan?

Hi,I am a Canadian citizen, working as a pharmacist in MI on H1B visa. I live in Windsor, ON and commute to my job in MI on a daily basis.Can I open my own pharmacy in MI or join as partner with someone who already owns a pharmacy.Your guidance would be highly appreciated.

01/26/2011   |   Category: Corporations » Professional...   |   State: Michigan   |   #24088

Can a Non-Professional Organize a Professional Corporation in New Jersey?

Is there any way a non-physician professional can become the sole shareholder/owner of a physician professional corporation and then employ a physician to render patient services?

01/18/2010   |   Category: Corporations » Professional...   |   State: New Jersey   |   #20503

Can a Doctor Licensed in Another State Join a Professional Corporation?

I am the president of a P.C. in NJ. This P.C. has five physician members, all for the purpose of billing Medicare and other 3rd party healthcare insurance providers. All present members of the P.C. are NJ licensed physicians. I wish to have a Pennsylvania licensed physician, practicing in Pennsylvania, join this P.C. Will the P.C., which is a NJ corporation be able to bill ...

12/13/2009   |   Category: Corporations » Professional...   |   State: New Jersey   |   #20041

Must a professional company disclose its membership's professional status?

If a professional orginization has a membership of roughly 20% of that profession, would failure to disclose that information to a government body who is enacting sweeping changes that severly affect that profession potentially be considered fraud?

11/11/2009   |   Category: Corporations » Professional...   |   State: Florida   |   #19576

How can we create a professional medical corporation in Louisiana?

We are a Non-Profit Community Health Center and we plan to buyout a local pediatric practice. What documents need to be prepared and/or filed of record?

09/24/2009   |   Category: Corporations » Professional...   |   State: Louisiana   |   #18764

We want to form a Wellness Group. We would like to offer Massage, Acupuncture, Chiropractic care as well as a Physician Monit...

We want to form a Wellness Group. We would like to offer Massage, Acupuncture, Chiropractic care as well as a Physician Monitored Weight loss program.My questions is: In some States you can form a Professional Corporation to run a Medical Clinic, without the President of the Corporation not being a Physician. How ever the Corporation can employ the Physician/s to practice med...

09/10/2009   |   Category: Corporations » Professional...   |   State: Colorado   |   #18566

Do I have to form a PLLC or an LLC for my medical practice in New York?

I am a clinical Social worker. I know I don't need to incorporate to practice independently; however, I want to incorporate. My question if I choose to incorporate my practice is it required in New York State to incorporate as a PLLC or can I incorporate as a LLC legally and provide my professional services?

03/24/2009   |   Category: Corporations » Professional...   |   State: New York   |   #15746

What is the difference between a PLLC and an LLC?

I'm starting a start up Financial Advisory firm and want to know just the basic difference between setting it up as a LLC versus a PLLC? Which is better and why? Just the basics.

03/23/2009   |   Category: Corporations » Professional...   |   State: Michigan   |   #15730

What are the laws for private owned companies in Georgia?

What are the laws for private owned companies in this state?

01/31/2007   |   Category: Corporations » Professional...   |   State: Georgia   |   #1287

What are the Maryland laws for operating a microdermabrasion machine in a salon?

What are the Maryland laws for operating a microdermabrasion machine in a salon? What if a doctor is associated with the salon?

01/31/2007   |   Category: Corporations » Professional...   |   State: Maryland   |   #1283