I need to legal form to file a motion for continuance myself

Full Question:

My attorney has withdrawn from my Divorce case due to conflict of interest. I want to present a motion for continuance so that I have some extra time to retain another attorney. Where do I find a motions form and an order that I will give to the judge?
04/29/2009   |   Category: Courts ยป Pro Se   |   State: ALL   |   #16435


We do not have a form for an order for a continuance specifically for your state, but another form may be modified for your needs.