How Do I Conduct Case Law Research for New York?

Full Question:

As pro se I am late in filing a complaint under IIED because of ill health (at age 89). How and where can I research case law to support the medical delay as a valid reason.
09/22/2010   |   Category: Courts ยป Pro Se   |   State: New York   |   #23229


Please see the information at the following links: