Courts » State Courts Legal Questions and Answers

How can I challenge an order to repay waived court fees in California?

Hi. on APRIL 22, 2002 my court fees were waived in family court. Today Jan 20, 2010 I recieved an order to pay waived court fees and cost. The Petitioner my ex -husband. How is this possible?

01/21/2010   |   Category: Courts » State Courts   |   State: California   |   #20557

Does South Carolina have an alienation of affection law?

10/30/2007   |   Category: Courts » State Courts   |   State: South Carolina   |   #11283

What would happen if a governor signs a law to freely allow Mexicans to enter the United States?

What if the Arizona legislature passes a law allowing Mexican immigrants to enter the U.S. freely, directly contravening federal law. After the governor signs the law, what would likely happen next?

04/10/2007   |   Category: Courts » State Courts   |   State: Arizona   |   #2912

What Is A Motion for Sanctions?

I have a Writ of Execution out of Harris County. The Defendant has received a Motion for Sanctions out of Hidalgo County from the same Plaintiff. My question to you which court order supersedes, and where can I find out more on a Motion for Sanctions?

02/13/2007   |   Category: Courts » State Courts   |   State: Texas   |   #687

Can a complaint that is being appealed be amended?

Can a complaint that is being appealed be amended if the appeal was filed 20 days before the amended complaint was filed?

02/08/2007   |   Category: Courts » State Courts   |   State: ALL   |   #568

How can I show the judge my evidence that he was wrong in some of his rulings?

02/07/2007   |   Category: Courts » State Courts   |   State: Arizona   |   #448