- Find Attorney
- For Attorneys
The following is a TX statute:
§ 25.02. PROHIBITED SEXUAL CONDUCT.
(a) A person
commits an offense if the person engages in sexual intercourse or
deviate sexual intercourse with another person the actor knows to
be, without regard to legitimacy:
(1) the actor's ancestor or descendant by blood or
(2) the actor's current or former stepchild or
(3) the actor's parent's brother or sister of the whole
or half blood;
(4) the actor's brother or sister of the whole or half
blood or by adoption;
(5) the children of the actor's brother or sister of
the whole or half blood or by adoption; or
(6) the son or daughter of the actor's aunt or uncle of
the whole or half blood or by adoption.
(b) For purposes of this section:
(1) "Deviate sexual intercourse" means any contact
between the genitals of one person and the mouth or anus of another
person with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any
(2) "Sexual intercourse" means any penetration of the
female sex organ by the male sex organ.
(c) An offense under this section is a felony of the third
degree, unless the offense is committed under Subsection (a)(6), in
which event the offense is a felony of the second degree.