Criminal Legal Questions and Answers

Is wanton endangerment considered a violent crime in the state of Kentucky?

is wanton endangerment considered a violent crime in the state of kentucky

04/22/2017   |   Category: Criminal   |   State: Kentucky   |   #36131

My probation was completed. The "status" shows deferred ruling. What does that mean?

my probation was completed with no issues. the "status" was decided and it states that the court defers entering judgement of conviction. what does this mean?

04/20/2017   |   Category: Criminal   |   State: Indiana   |   #35994

What are the penalties for harboring a fugitive and how would it be proven?

04/19/2017   |   Category: Criminal   |   State: South Carolina   |   #35912

If motive is not required to prove a crime why is cui bono important?

Several legal references online state that motive is not necessary to prove that a crime has been committed. How do I reconcile this with several legal references that state that "Cui bono" is useful in finding the guilty?

04/08/2017   |   Category: Criminal   |   State: Texas   |   #35362

If forgery-utter is changed to a traffic violation with 2yrs. probation is that a felony?

If the court dropped my husbands forgery-utter to a traffic violation with 2 yrs.probation is that a felony this happened 10 yrs.ago trying 2 get into hud

03/08/2017   |   Category: Criminal   |   State: New York   |   #33610

Can writing with your finger in dust on an object, (i.e. a car window) be considered defacing property?

03/08/2017   |   Category: Criminal   |   State: Illinois   |   #33607

If we ever see poaching happening what should we do? Do we confront the person what is the best choice.

03/08/2017   |   Category: Criminal   |   State: Iowa   |   #33592

If I get a 2nd degree felony adjudication withheld can I own a firearm after probation?

I got a vehicular homicide 2nd degree felony charge in FL but I got adjudication withheld and I also got a downward departure so I didn't do any jail time. When I'm off probation will I be able to own a firearm?

02/19/2017   |   Category: Criminal   |   State: Florida   |   #32451

Court cases about hands of one is the hands of all in South Carolina?

court cases about hands of one is the hands of all. were the defendant wins

02/04/2017   |   Category: Criminal   |   State: South Carolina   |   #31534

In a rape case, can I allege that my boyfriend had sex with me by fraud, by making false promises of marriage?

I am living in the state of Tennessee. My boyfriend proposed me for marriage last month, as we were planning to get married by the end of this year. After proposing me for marriage, my boyfriend asked me to have sexual relations with him on many occasions, to which I consented believing that he would marry me. However, now my boyfriend wants to break up with me for no valid re...

12/20/2016   |   Category: Criminal   |   State: Tennessee   |   #28446