Criminal Legal Questions and Answers

How Do I Clear an Old Warrant in California?

I recently found out i have a warrant in ca from '93. i live in AZ now and have been in no trouble, and a legal drivers license. i don't have much money but would like to have this issue resolved. what can i do? DUI was my offense.

07/23/2010   |   Category: Criminal » Warrants   |   State: Arizona   |   #22733

Can I Be Arrested if I Don't Appear at a Civil Court Date?

Will I be physically arrested if i do not made it to court for a non payment issue if i just found out the date is one I can not take off of work, will they come physically arrest me

07/19/2010   |   Category: Criminal » Warrants   |   State: Massachusetts   |   #22706

How Do I Get an Arrest Warrant Removed?

I was accused of a crime 9 months ago that i did not do some one was mad and wrote a false statement against me. I talked to the police and was released. after the person wrote a retraction of there statement and before i moved out of the state i asked the investigating officer for permission to move out of state. he told me i could now a friend back in that state telling me i ...

01/10/2010   |   Category: Criminal » Warrants   |   State: Kentucky   |   #20367

What can I do if I think the FBI is wiretapping my phone?

I think that the FBI has wiretaps and surveillance equipment installed in my house/hotel. They have been harassing me and what I am trying to find out is if they have a court order for the wiretaps and surveillance equipment? Wouldn't a court order be a matter of record? I mean could I or an attorney get access to the contents of a court order if one exists so we can challenge...

09/27/2009   |   Category: Criminal » Warrants   |   State: South Carolina   |   #18812

Is a Signature Required for an Arrest Warrant

If a warrant for arrest in the state of Florida is not signed by a judge, is it valid? It's not signed by anyone just stamped "filed"

11/03/2007   |   Category: Criminal » Warrants   |   State: Florida   |   #11557

Do I need to turn myself into the jail if I have a warrant for traffic tickets that I have paid?

I have incurred a warrant for my arrest due to missed court date for traffic violations. I missed court due to an illness which caused me to be hospitalized. I have cleared all matters for the traffic violations,ie., insurance,, plates, expired lincense now i want to turn myself in to remove the warrant but I do not wish to spend jail time, I have bond money although i do not ...

05/08/2007   |   Category: Criminal » Warrants   |   State: Illinois   |   #4250

How long after the warrant is served do you have to vacate premises?

04/06/2007   |   Category: Criminal » Warrants   |   State: Georgia   |   #2715