Criminal » child molestation Legal Questions and Answers

What is the penalty for Sexual Molestation of Child in Maryland?

I have recently been accused of child molestation and I admitted to what was the truth. It's the first time that I have ever been accused of such a thing and the first time that I am having legal problems. I don't know much about what can happen now. I took a polygraph because at first denied it. I failed the polygraph and then admitted to my wrong doing. This is my first time ...

03/12/2009   |   Category: Criminal » child molest...   |   State: Maryland   |   #15607

Statute of Limitations for Statutory Rape Charge in Missouri

I have a friend who was molested when he was 12 years old; he is 26 now. In the state of Missouri what is the statute of limitations on statutory rape?

12/13/2008   |   Category: Criminal » child molest...   |   State: Missouri   |   #14799

What Constitues Molestation

A friend's 16 year old daughter drove her mother's drunk boyfriend to the store and he rubbed on her leg. He did not touch her genitals or other private areas, just rubbed her thigh. Is that considered molestation? He doesn't remember the incident, but he remembers her driving and a specific incident where she turned sharp and he grabbed her knee. He apologized and she said...

11/30/2007   |   Category: Criminal » child molest...   |   State: Virginia   |   #13102

What is the legal difference between molestation and rape concerning children?

Please explain the legal difference between molestation and rape concerning children. It has always puzzled me as to why a person is charged with molestation instead of rape..

11/20/2007   |   Category: Criminal » child molest...   |   State: New York   |   #12569

Is there a Statute of Limitations on Child Molestation?

Is there a statute of limitations on child molestation?

05/17/2007   |   Category: Criminal » child molest...   |   State: Indiana   |   #5109

What kind of notice does a child molester have to give when moving into a neighborhood?

I was wondering if or what kind of notification a convited child molester needs to give. If one moves close isn't someone suppose to notify us, either landlord or police. Also can they live close to a school? Just wanting to know what my rights are as a parent with a child molester living close.

05/13/2007   |   Category: Criminal » child molest...   |   State: Indiana   |   #4633

What is the possible sentence for one count of child molestation?

I am trying to find out what kind of sentence someone who has been charged with one count of child molestation will be sentenced to serve.

05/08/2007   |   Category: Criminal » child molest...   |   State: Louisiana   |   #4257

Can my stepson be tried as an adult for molesting his 7 year old sister?

15 year old stepson molested his sister when she was 7 years old. We just found out. What are his chances of prison time and can he be tried as an adult since he is now 19 years old?

04/12/2007   |   Category: Criminal » child molest...   |   State: West Virginia   |   #3011

What is the legal definition of child molestation and gratification of lust?

I need to know the legal definition for child molestation and gratification of lust. Is gratification of lust considered a lesser charge? What constitutes the differences between the two charges? If someone goes before the grand jury on child molestation charges and the grand jury does not indict on these charges, but does indict on gratification of lust what does that mean? ...

01/31/2007   |   Category: Criminal » child molest...   |   State: Mississippi   |   #1390

What is the statute of limitations for child molestation?

01/31/2007   |   Category: Criminal » child molest...   |   State: Indiana   |   #998