Should I file a legal complaint against someone who is harrassing me?

Full Question:

I have been getting calls from a young man for 6 months. When he calls I pick up and he hangs up the phone. In December I received various calls with sexual content, and harm to my life. I ignored the calls till last week when I changed my number. My question is this: is it still a good idea to file a complaint against the person if I know who it is?
04/02/2007   |   Category: Criminal ยป Harassment   |   State: Florida   |   #2507


In order to take action to prevent future harassment, a phone harassment complaint typically must be filed. I suggest calling the local police department. Please see the information at the following link:

Ask Legal Question

Your Privacy is 100% Confidential!