Criminal » Inmates Legal Questions and Answers

Items 1 - 4 of 4

How do I get a prison inmate or prisoner to execute a deed?

My son is being incarcerated soo and owns a home. As his mother can I have his deed to his house put in my name.

01/21/2017   |   Category: Criminal » Inmates   |   State: Delaware   |   #30735

What Can I Do if I Am Denied Medication in Jail?

What Can I Do if I Am Denied Medication in Jail?

02/20/2011   |   Category: Criminal » Inmates   |   State: Washington   |   #24259

What rights does a prisoner have to medical treatment for cancer?

My daughter has been serving time at Ford Co. KS then Topeka prison and now back at Ford Co. She had an abnormal pap smear the first time she was in Ford Co. detention nothing was done about it even though she was bleeding all the time. At the state prison she started all over with the tests and was diagnosed with stage 3c ovarian, uterine and cervical cancer. The cancer Dr. in...

12/15/2010   |   Category: Criminal » Inmates   |   State: Kansas   |   #23826

What Can I Do About Inadequate Medical Care in Prison in Arkansas?

My niece is incarcerated in the MacPherson at Newport, Ar. July 28, 2009, she slipped in water from a leak in the ceiling and x-rays showed two broken bones in the instep. She was given a wheel-chair. She later asked that the foot be re-broken so that it could be properly set. The infirmary's Doctor told her that was not an option for her. She's filled out many forms since...

04/12/2010   |   Category: Criminal » Inmates   |   State: Missouri   |   #21759
Items 1 - 4 of 4