Criminal » Parole Legal Questions and Answers

Can a person with a Parole in Minnesota move to another state?

Can a person with a Parole in Minnesota move to another state? He has a parole because the police. Stop him in an intersection and he was drunk. So now he can leave the state of Minnesota but he has a Job offer in NY and he want to go to the Interview

04/13/2017   |   Category: Criminal » Parole   |   State: Minnesota   |   #35660

Can Parole Officer prevent Parents from living together because they are on parole?

can a couple not yet married but both individuals being on state probation be deemed to have no contact with each other?? my fiancé and I have been together just shy of ten yrs with two beautiful children 8 and 7 and we have lived together 8 yrs and her probation officer set a stipulation that she and I can not have contact with each other and we feel completely betrayed by the...

12/16/2016   |   Category: Criminal » Parole   |   State: Pennsylvania   |   #28278