What do I do if an 18 year old guy took a video of a 16 year old giving him oral sex?

What do I do if an 18 year old guy took a video of me, a 16 year old, where I was giving him oral sex? I've told him to delete the video (videos maybe I'm not sure) because I had no knowledge of him recording at the time, but I'm not sure he has and other people have seen the video. I don't want to press charges unless I have to because he messed up majorly but I don't want that to effect him for the rest of his life, but what charges could I charge him with?
04/18/2017   |   Category: Criminal ยป Statutory Rape   |   State: Illinois   |   #35839

Answer:

Since you are under 17 years of age he could be charged with sexual abuse in Illinois. Since he also took video(s) there could also be charges relating to the taking, possession and if he distributes to others for the distribution.

An 18-year-old high having sexual relations with a 16-year-old could be found guilty of criminal sexual abuse. The 16 year old is below the legal age of consent.  In Illinois, when a person commits a sexual act with someone under the age of 17, but over the age of 13, and the person is less than 5 years older than the minor, he or she is guilty of criminal sexual abuse – even if both participants believed the sex was consensual. In Illinois, the older partner could also be required to register as sex offender.