Divorce » Remarriage Legal Questions and Answers

Does the waiting period for remarriage of Nebraska apply if I live in California?

My ex currently lives in Nebraska and has recently filed divorce. I currently live in Ca. I'm not planning on contesting the divorce. It's pretty straight forward since there are no kids, no assets, and no real debt. Am wondering since I live in Ca and he lives in Nebraska what is the amount of time I have to wait once the divorce is final in order to remarry. I have read and b...

02/02/2017   |   Category: Divorce » Remarriage   |   State: Nebraska   |   #31439

I got divorced last week. Now we want to reunite. Can we remarry now or should we wait?

I am a divorcee and I live in Texas. We divorced last week. Now we want to reunite. Is it possible for us to remarry now or should we wait?

01/04/2017   |   Category: Divorce » Remarriage   |   State: Texas   |   #29410

Is there any hindrance on a marriage after obtaining a legal divorce?

I am divorcee residing in Cortland, New York. I would like to know if there is any hindrance on a marriage after obtaining a legal divorce.

12/27/2016   |   Category: Divorce » Remarriage   |   State: New York   |   #28866

My ex husband married someone else even though we are not legally divorced. What should I do?

I have just found out that the man I married in NY in 96 has married someone else and we are not divorced. I married this man twice, the first time in 75, by doing a search I have found many marriages and divorces, and this makes me question the validity of either of my marriages. Where do I go from here, I have spoken to his current wife and she says she will help me in any wa...

07/08/2007   |   Category: Divorce » Remarriage   |   State: Georgia   |   #7001