Divorce Legal Questions and Answers

Husband lives in SC and l live in AL. Where do I file for divorce?

What do l do if my husband lives in SC and l live in AL and he is cheating on me. Am l entitled to spousal support

11/06/2016   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Alabama   |   #26278

My husband is a resident of florida i am a resident of California. Where do I file for Divorce?

my husband is a resident of florida I am a resident of california where should the divorce filing take place?

11/01/2016   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: California   |   #26039

What court in mississippi do i file for divorce?

What Court in Mississippi do I file for divorce?

10/27/2016   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Mississippi   |   #25768

Can I Countersue for Adultery if My Wife Files a No Fault Divorce in Pennsylvania?

My wife got a PFA against me started 9/22/11 it got made temporary 6 mos. they also charged me with assault. I own a business my wife was doing the bookeeping. All my computwers files checks etc. were in the house I have not been allowed to step ont5o the property for 6 months. Long story short. I never hit her my dogs or kids in 21 years of relationship and 17 years of marrage...

03/13/2012   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Pennsylvania   |   #25631

How Long Do I Need to Wait to File for Divorce in South Carolina After My Spouse Moves Out?

I live and was married in South Carolina. I've been married for 3 years now. My wife and daughter have moved to Texas. When can I file for divorce? Thanks

02/24/2011   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Texas   |   #24290

Can I Divorce My Husband for Being Addicted to Pornography?

my husband is into porno so bad he wont give it up he'd rather see me leave then for him to give it up he goes out gone for hours i find cock rings on the floor of his car all the time he locks up everything his office the garage the storage shed im not allowed to know nothing. he gets mad if i come into his office to watch what he doing he buys xxx dvds on ebay sends them to h...

02/07/2011   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: California   |   #24172

How Do I Get a Divorce in Maryland?

Divorce issue: Spouse wants nothing...Only issue at hand is a house. Spouse is willing to relinquish all rights to the home with the only stipulation being that I return all interest and control in the event of my death or incapacitation. I am in the process of preparing a Quit-Claim Deed and a MD General Durable Power of Attorney (only valid until I sell or refinance, which...

09/07/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Maryland   |   #18473

How Do I Get a Divorce if I Can't Locate My Husband?

I was married in Wisconsin and have been separated since 1985, don't know where husband is I live in Georgia. How do I go about divorcing him if I can't find him. I intend to file the papers myself w/o an attorney, which papers do I need

09/05/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: Georgia   |   #18457

How Will Divorce Affect Me in South Carolina?

I have not lived with my wife for 3 years and still pay all the household bills and her car, car ins. etc. We have not filed for seperation because she wants to wait for our 17 yr old daughter to graduate high school this year. I have asked for a divorce several times. I have have concerns about assets aquired since I moved from the marital home, and also if I am responsible to...

07/29/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: South Carolina   |   #17865

Can I Be Considered Separated When We Sleep in Separate Bedrooms?

My husband and I live in the same house but sleep in separate bedrooms for the past 10 months, with no intimacy for four months. In order to not avoid the other 5 grounds for divorce, he would like to separate for one year before filing. Is it possible to apply the 10 months of not sleeping together to the 12 months, thereby we only need to wait 2 months. To my knowledge, no pa...

07/24/2009   |   Category: Divorce   |   State: New York   |   #17795