Divorce » Where to File Legal Questions and Answers

Items 1 - 4 of 4

Can a party file a divorce suit in Maryland if the ground for the divorce occurs out-of- state?

I am a native of Maryland. For the past 8 years, I have been living with my husband in Illinois, but our relationship has not been smooth. I am thinking of getting a divorce. Can I file a divorce suit against him in Maryland?

01/17/2017   |   Category: Divorce » Where to File   |   State: Maryland   |   #30394

Can I sue her to get her back in South Carolina if my wife moved with our children?

My wife and i have been separated and are in the process of divorce. She moved to Ohio to our second house when we were separated. I have been asking her to come back to South Carolina for several months, and she now has enrolled our five year old in school in Ohio. I own a large company based in South Carolina and am very busy. I don't know how I'm gonna see my children. Can ...

08/06/2007   |   Category: Divorce » Where to File   |   State: South Carolina   |   #7744

How do I divorce my husband who was deported 10 years ago and I have not heard from since?

My husband left town, possibly the country, he was deported, about 10 years ago. How can I divorce him? He has never made an attempt to contact me.

01/03/2007   |   Category: Divorce » Where to File   |   State: California   |   #68

Where do I need to file for divorce, the state I was married or where I live?

I was married in Cambridge, Maryland. Do I have to go to Cambridge, Maryland to get a divorce or can I file papers in Delaware or anywhere in Maryland.

01/03/2007   |   Category: Divorce » Where to File   |   State: Delaware   |   #65
Items 1 - 4 of 4