Drivers License Legal Questions and Answers

Can I get a drivers license in Michigan with a suspension in another State?

I currently have a suspended drivers license in the state of Michigan for unpaid tickets from over 3 years ago. But I moved to Ohio over a year ago, Would I be able to get an Ohio drivers license even though my Michigan license is suspended? I know Michigan is a " Non Compact" state.

02/05/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Ohio   |   #31572

How Do I Get My License Back if I Got a Ticket Out of State?

I am looking to find a way to get my driver's license released back to me. I recieved a ticket in Las Vegas, Nevada, and they still have my license. What type of legal forms do I need. I've already written a letter to Clerk County, in Nevada.

08/26/2011   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: California   |   #25402

Can I obtain a concealed carry endorsement on my driver's license if I had a felony assault charge?

Is a Felony Assault charge that resulted in an SIS and two years probation 12 years ago grounds for refusal of a Conceal Carry license?

01/22/2011   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Missouri   |   #24062

What are the rules for getting a Driver's License After Epileptic Seizure in Oregon?

An Oregon domiciled person 67 years old working overseas had his first (and hopefully last) epilectic seizure (full unconsciousness) two months ago and is on Dilantin medication indefinitely. If he doesn't ever have another seizure, how long must he wait before he can answer 'no' to the question on the Oregon drivers license renewal question of 'Do you have any physical or men...

05/17/2009   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Oregon   |   #16692

Requirements For Getting A Driver's License In Oregon

Can a DMV deny you a driver's license and auto registration simply because you reside in an RV park?

11/24/2008   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Oregon   |   #14719

Do you have to sign the speeding ticket when asked by an officer? If you do not, what should be the results?

11/21/2007   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Utah   |   #12661

Can you spend time in jail for diving on a suspended driver's license?

A friend of mine has a DUI pending she has been to court four times now and they have postponed the trial due to a problem with the video evidence.She was on the side of the road with 2 flat tires and no spare.While waiting she opened a beer and an officer pulled up and gave her a breathalizer test and she blew a .08.How long can this keep going on.It seems to me that there can...

11/19/2007   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Kentucky   |   #12542

How does my spouse get his driver's license back after a DWI 13 years ago?

My fiance had a dwi 13 years ago and needs a license for now to go to and from work and occasional grocery stop. How can he get one? I had cataract surgery in April and not comfortable driving yet need to go back this month to remove floaters.

11/03/2007   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: New Hampshire   |   #11563

Is it true that the National Driver Registry only go back 3 years?

My driver license has been suspended in New Jersey for more than 9 years. Is it true that the National Driver Registry only go back 3 years? Also does my state of residency which is Maryland, issue "hardship license?"

10/18/2007   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Maryland   |   #10533

I need a request appointment for traffic school?

10/18/2007   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: California   |   #10518