Drivers License Legal Questions and Answers

My license is suspended in Iowa can I still drive in other states?

05/25/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: ALL   |   #37838

Can I get a Drivers license in Indiana if one was revoked in Michigan 18 years ago?

My license was revoked in Michigan 18 years ago due to 3 alcohol related offenses. Can I get a license in Indiana where I now live without having to get one in Michigan, I mean reverse the revocation? I tried to get it in 2004 but the reviewing officer would not let me get a license. He said I was untruthful on my application which was not true. I had met all the requiremen...

05/16/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Indiana   |   #37270

How can a minor get a Driving License in California?

I live with my aged mother in California after my father passed away. She cannot walk as she is physically ill. There is a car in my house, but I don’t have a license. I turned 15 years now. Can I apply for a Driving License now so that I can take my mom to hospital in an emergency? Its very urgent. Somebody please tell me how can I get a DL in this state.

05/10/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: California   |   #36953

How to obtain a medical hardship license in Nevada for a minor?

My maternal grandmother suffers from severe bronchial asthma and she is unable to drive to the hospital for her weekly checkup. My mother is a single parent and she works. I am a 16-year-old high school student and I want to take the responsibility of taking my grandma to the hospital. In this circumstance am I entitled for a hardship driver's license?

05/10/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Nevada   |   #36952

If I lost my MI. license over 22 years ago, can I obtain a MA. license without having to go back to Mi?

If I lost my MI. license over 22 years ago, can I obtain a MA. license without having to go back to Mi. for a hearing?

03/11/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Massachusetts   |   #33761

Can I get a drivers license if I move to Ohio from Michigan where I cannot get one?

I pointed out 10 years ago with my michigan state license. It's been nothing but hoops to get it back. Can I get an ohio state drivers license now that I've moved ?

03/08/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Michigan   |   #33617

Can I get a drivers license in Michigan with a suspension in another State?

I currently have a suspended drivers license in the state of Michigan for unpaid tickets from over 3 years ago. But I moved to Ohio over a year ago, Would I be able to get an Ohio drivers license even though my Michigan license is suspended? I know Michigan is a " Non Compact" state.

02/05/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Ohio   |   #31572

How Do I Get My License Back if I Got a Ticket Out of State?

I am looking to find a way to get my driver's license released back to me. I recieved a ticket in Las Vegas, Nevada, and they still have my license. What type of legal forms do I need. I've already written a letter to Clerk County, in Nevada.

08/26/2011   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: California   |   #25402

Can I obtain a concealed carry endorsement on my driver's license if I had a felony assault charge?

Is a Felony Assault charge that resulted in an SIS and two years probation 12 years ago grounds for refusal of a Conceal Carry license?

01/22/2011   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Missouri   |   #24062

Can I rectify a suspended license in Illinois?

My daughter received a traffic ticket and the officer took her drivers license. She plead guilty and mailed in the amount she owed to the Joliet Illinois Circuit Court House. She received her license back in the mail after a short time. Soon after she was stopped again for a traffic violation and the officer said her license was suspended. The officer gave her a $1000 dollar t...

10/27/2010   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Illinois   |   #23501