Drivers License Legal Questions and Answers

How can a person, whose license has been suspended, apply for a license in Indiana?

How would my daughter apply for a hardship license court hearing so she can drive to work since her license was suspended?

05/30/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Indiana   |   #38126

My license is suspended in Iowa can I still drive in other states?

05/25/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: ALL   |   #37838

Can I get a Drivers license in Indiana if one was revoked in Michigan 18 years ago?

My license was revoked in Michigan 18 years ago due to 3 alcohol related offenses. Can I get a license in Indiana where I now live without having to get one in Michigan, I mean reverse the revocation? I tried to get it in 2004 but the reviewing officer would not let me get a license. He said I was untruthful on my application which was not true. I had met all the requiremen...

05/16/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Indiana   |   #37270

How can a minor get a Driving License in California?

I live with my aged mother in California after my father passed away. She cannot walk as she is physically ill. There is a car in my house, but I don’t have a license. I turned 15 years now. Can I apply for a Driving License now so that I can take my mom to hospital in an emergency? Its very urgent. Somebody please tell me how can I get a DL in this state.

05/10/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: California   |   #36953

How to obtain a medical hardship license in Nevada for a minor?

My maternal grandmother suffers from severe bronchial asthma and she is unable to drive to the hospital for her weekly checkup. My mother is a single parent and she works. I am a 16-year-old high school student and I want to take the responsibility of taking my grandma to the hospital. In this circumstance am I entitled for a hardship driver's license?

05/10/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Nevada   |   #36952

If I lost my MI. license over 22 years ago, can I obtain a MA. license without having to go back to Mi?

If I lost my MI. license over 22 years ago, can I obtain a MA. license without having to go back to Mi. for a hearing?

03/11/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Massachusetts   |   #33761

Can I get a drivers license if I move to Ohio from Michigan where I cannot get one?

I pointed out 10 years ago with my michigan state license. It's been nothing but hoops to get it back. Can I get an ohio state drivers license now that I've moved ?

03/08/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Michigan   |   #33617

Can I get a drivers license in Michigan with a suspension in another State?

I currently have a suspended drivers license in the state of Michigan for unpaid tickets from over 3 years ago. But I moved to Ohio over a year ago, Would I be able to get an Ohio drivers license even though my Michigan license is suspended? I know Michigan is a " Non Compact" state.

02/05/2017   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Ohio   |   #31572

How Do I Get My License Back if I Got a Ticket Out of State?

I am looking to find a way to get my driver's license released back to me. I recieved a ticket in Las Vegas, Nevada, and they still have my license. What type of legal forms do I need. I've already written a letter to Clerk County, in Nevada.

08/26/2011   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: California   |   #25402

Can I obtain a concealed carry endorsement on my driver's license if I had a felony assault charge?

Is a Felony Assault charge that resulted in an SIS and two years probation 12 years ago grounds for refusal of a Conceal Carry license?

01/22/2011   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Missouri   |   #24062