If my license have been suspended in one state, can I get them in another state?

Full Question:

I have recently had my license suspended in Michigan. Can I get a drivers license in my new home in Oklahoma after a year?
02/08/2007   |   Category: Drivers License   |   State: Oklahoma   |   #585


Under Oklahoma Statutes, no person can be licensed if their privilege to drive is withdrawn from Oklahoma or any other state. At he end of the period of suspension in Michigan, you may be able to then apply in Oklahoma.

Ask Legal Question

Your Privacy is 100% Confidential!