Drivers License » Drivers Hardship License Law Legal Questions and Answers

Can a 16 Year-Old Get a Restricted License in Michigan?

Can a 16 yr old youth obtain a drivers license under special circumstances to drive to/from school. He lives in a rural area and attends a school abut 8 miles from his residcence. There is no public transportation or any transportation services provided by his school. His guardian has been gravely ill recently, is currently disabled and unable to drive.

06/28/2011   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: Michigan   |   #25109

Would I qualify for a hardship license if I had a DUI as a minor?

Am I elgible for a Hardship License/Permit if I have a DUI w/ a Minor? I have a prior DUI before this but it has been more than 5 yrs.

04/22/2009   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: Arizona   |   #16087

Could I get a hardship license to operate my business?

I have not had a drivers license in Michigan since 1984. Yes, I have been driving. My license have been revoked so I need a hardship license if at all possible. I have never been able to get a restricted license to go to and from work. I have had employees drive but most did not show up so I have driven and gotten caught. I need a license to operate my sales business. I am self...

04/04/2009   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: Michigan   |   #15879

Is it possible to get a hardship permit on a suspension due to not having proof of insurance?

04/03/2009   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: Illinois   |   #15875

Driver's Hardship License in Mississippi

When filing a Petition for Hardship License at the circuit clerk's office this morning, I was told that I needed to provide a Letter of Hardship outlining my need for the hardship license. However, no one in the clerk's office could tell me whether I had to have a letter of proof provided by my employer or whether a letter written by myself would suffice. I have not revealed my...

03/16/2009   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: Mississippi   |   #15646

How can my son apply for a hardship license?

My son moved from Calif to Az. I put him on my insurance. He bought a car. I did not know that my insurance didn't cover HIS new car. I thought it covered him no matter which car he was driving. In Ca. the car lic plate goes on the front and back. He only got 1 plate with the car and he put it on the front. He got pulled over for no lic plate. They asked to see his insurance wh...

03/04/2009   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: Arizona   |   #15433

If my license was revoked for a third DUI in a 10 year period is there any way possible to appeal?

If my license has been revoked for a third DUI in a 10 year period, is there any way possible to appeal for reinstatement before the 10 year requirement?

01/29/2009   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: Oregon   |   #15099

How Can I Get A Hardship License In New Jersey After Having My License Suspended In Georgia

I just returned to New Jersey from Georgia where I lived for the past 25 years. While there, I managed to get my drivers license suspended for 5 years due to 3 drug possessions within a certain time frame. That suspension is over April 21, 2011. I passed the written test (because my Jersey license expired), paid off some old tickets on my Jersey license from the 80's, and paid...

12/01/2008   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: New Jersey   |   #14731

Can I apply for a hardship license if they are suspended for child support?

My license was suspended in Florida due to back child support. Can I get a hardship license in Florida? I am planning on moving to New York so can I get a license there?

11/05/2007   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: Florida   |   #11659

What are the requirements for obtaining a hardship license when you have fines?

I need to know if it is possible for me to obtain a conditional license given the fact I have outstanding tickets and fines just while they are being payed off?

10/24/2007   |   Category: Drivers Lice... » Drivers Hard...   |   State: New York   |   #10847