Healthcare » Patient Abuse Legal Questions and Answers

What can I do if I believe the nursing facility caused further injury to my husband?

He will not be around in another month because of this. I am the wife a Korean Veteran who has Alzheimer's, severe heart condition, along with various other illnesses. I have been taking him to the VA for several years now. It's horrible. It use to be pretty good as far as the doctors. Now for my story. I took my husband to a doctor because his Alzheimer's. His sundowners...

04/28/2009   |   Category: Healthcare » Patient Abuse   |   State: ALL   |   #16337

What can I do if my healthcare employer is neglecting patients care?

I was put on probation for 30 days for asking to take a teen in a program that I work at to the hospital after swallowing glass during lunch. This was a freak accident but they waited till she was having a difficult time breathing 5 hours later. The following day she was still crying from feeling glass and not being able to swallow and still coughing up blood. The nurse said sh...

03/26/2009   |   Category: Healthcare » Patient Abuse   |   State: Massachusetts   |   #15775