Immigration Legal Questions and Answers

Where can I find an affidavit of support under section 213A for my child?

I need a affidavit of support under section 213A for my child? I would like to know if you could sent me a copy or if it can be download from the internet.

03/21/2007   |   Category: Immigration   |   State: New York   |   #1968

How Do I Get a Nonresidence Certificate?

I need a non residence certificate to receive granted money from London. How do I go about receiving this? I need to receive winning funds from London.

07/28/2009   |   Category: Immigration » Citizenship   |   State: Pennsylvania   |   #17845

How can someone from another country become a US citizen?

This is a person from Honduras . What can this person do because they have been deported for driving with out a drivers license. They had a permit. Then he had to go to a court to see if he could get one for a longer stay in the United States. All I know that people from honduras can get a TPS (temporary protected status) when they come in to the United States if this person ge...

04/29/2009   |   Category: Immigration » Citizenship   |   State: ALL   |   #16413

Can someone be convicted of alien marriage fraud if they are an illegal immigrant?

Currently, my now alien ex-spouse had the conditions removed from her 2 year conditional permanent resident card. She did so before we were divorced without my help because of a false VAWA claim. At the end of her 2 year conditional residency we were not legally divorced, therefore, in her case, her Immigration lawyer may have pointed out that VAWA was the surest and quickest w...

03/12/2009   |   Category: Immigration » Citizenship   |   State: New York   |   #15565

Is a baby born in the United States of Mexican Parents automatically an American Citizen?

02/28/2009   |   Category: Immigration » Citizenship   |   State: North Carolina   |   #15398

How can I get proof that my brother has a green card if he is incarcerated?

I have a brother that is in incarcerated at the present time. Now, he lost his green card and is trying to get into a program that is going to help him with his drug addiction, but he needs to prove that he is a resident in the United States. Also, he now has a criminal record which I believe is a burglary charge.

11/07/2007   |   Category: Immigration » Citizenship   |   State: New Jersey   |   #11789

What is the terminology in International law for a person who is a citizen by birth?

There is a terminology in International law for a person "who is a citizen by birth" and a "citizen by blood" what are those terminologies

05/30/2007   |   Category: Immigration » Citizenship   |   State: Connecticut   |   #6050

How to deport someone on a green card violation?

05/14/2007   |   Category: Immigration » Deportation   |   State: Texas   |   #4752

Is it possible to have my husband deported if he married me to become a citizen?

My husband is hiding assets during our pending Divorce. I was neglected for most of the 17 year marriage. He forced me to sell my home and I later found out the transaction was fraudulent. He has stolen from my personal bank accounts. He kept our 7 year old son for 6 days without asking me and he prevented me from speaking with my son. I was unable to do anything because t...

01/09/2007   |   Category: Immigration » Deportation   |   State: California   |   #280

How can I bring a gold bar to the US legally for sale?

I will be traveling to the United States soon and I have a 1 kg gold bar that I would like to take to the U.S. to sell; I will be carrying it on me. Do I have to declare it? what is the legal way to proceed?

04/27/2009   |   Category: Immigration » Passports   |   State: Florida   |   #16218