Licenses Legal Questions and Answers

[1 - 10 of 26]Page of 3

How Do We Distribute a DVD and CD for Promotional Purposes?

Producing tv / DVD, distributed throughout US, what do we need to begin , artist both local and national artist sign for promotional purposes . Live performances of the artist are captured . . please respond with all the info about tv show and the dvd which distributed across the country . This will be a Fundraiser.

05/01/2011   |   Category: Licenses   |   State: Georgia   |   #24760

Can I Act as a Referral Service for Selling Bonds in Washington?

This is a Broker-Dealer question so I'm looking for somebody with expertise in securities (investment products). We organize Broker-Dealer inventories (bonds available for sale) in a bulletin board. Our customers subscribe to this bulletin board (web page, like 'the Pink Sheet') and can search through available bonds (mortgage backed securities). Once they found the bond they w...

04/05/2010   |   Category: Licenses   |   State: Washington   |   #21680

What are the Florida Requirements to Be Licensed as a Community Association Manager?

I was offered a position at a co-op to subcontract as an administrative assistant, signed a contract under my corporate name and then found out 2 wks later that a complaint was filed against me for unlicensed activity under CAM even though job requirements did not include CAM and was performing only work as it pertains to an assistant/secretary. Separate from my corporation, I ...

04/02/2010   |   Category: Licenses   |   State: Florida   |   #21647

Can I Relabel a Product I Buy From Another Company?

I live in Missouri. I purchased pasta from a manufacturer in another state. I could not afford private labeling. Can I relabel and bar code the product myself?

04/01/2010   |   Category: Licenses   |   State: Missouri   |   #21620

Can A Dental License Be denied Due to a DUI in California?

Can the dental board of California deny me a RDA license for a past under the influence conviction? If so, Can i ever get a license after a period of time or get a restricted license at first? What happens if they list a conviction that didn't happen? Should i get a lawyer about this? What if the conviction was in 1993?

03/06/2010   |   Category: Licenses   |   State: California   |   #21274

Can a Junkyard License in New Jersey Be Revoked?

I have a junkyard liscense and have maintain it. Is there any reason I can loose my license because I know longer have property to use my license on. I have been renewing my license each year and it up to date. Is the any way my license and be taken or revoked?

02/22/2010   |   Category: Licenses   |   State: New Jersey   |   #21100

Does an Exclusive Publishing Agreement Require a Written Contract?

I have a question about publishing. I write short stories and am being published in a newspaper and in an online e-zine, and I plan to compile the stories into a book. My question is - unless I give a magazine (or other medium) exclusive rights IN WRITING, can I let anyone else publish those same stories? Thanks much!

02/03/2010   |   Category: Licenses   |   State: California   |   #20778

In California, how can a bride who is a physician use her maiden name for licensing?

I am getting married this year. I am also currently a Physician. I would like to keep my Maiden Name for Professional use only (License, DEA, Medicare, NPI# would remain my maiden name.) I would like to otherwise take my husband's surname. (Paychecks, SSN, Social events, Health care Benefits, etc.) How do I go about this? Is this an unreasonable request or even possible...

01/29/2010   |   Category: Licenses   |   State: California   |   #20693

What is needed to start a food service out of my home?

What do I need to do to start a food service from my home?

04/23/2009   |   Category: Licenses   |   State: Michigan   |   #16108

What type of legal form is needed for my new business of online teaching material?

I am purchasing the rights to a course that was taught through a series of online video tutorials. I get all of the videos, promotional material that was used on the website for selling the course. Everything is in digital format. I will have the right to sell, promote, give away, and use the material how I see fit. The only exclusion is that I cannot use the names of the pers...

04/07/2009   |   Category: Licenses   |   State: Florida   |   #15906
[1 - 10 of 26]Page of 3