Do I have a legal right to file "marital interference" charges on the mistress?

Full Question:

My husband and I have been married for 6 1/2 years. I recently discovered that he has commited adultery. I want to know if there is a legal right to file marital interference" charges on the mistress as she will not leave our marriage now that she has been invited to do so.
05/25/2007   |   Category: Marriage   |   State: Utah   |   #5938


I hope the article below will assist you on your need. It appears from the article that Utah still recongnizes alienation of affections but there are facts that would have to be proven to prove the case. If the husband has not left this could be an issue to establish a claim. Please see Alienation of Affections

Ask Legal Question

Your Privacy is 100% Confidential!