Partnerships » Limited Legal Questions and Answers

What happens if the term of a limited partnership has expired but continues to operate?

what happens if the term of a limited partnership has expired and the partnership continues to operate

04/21/2017   |   Category: Partnerships » Limited   |   State: Colorado   |   #36104

How Do I Change the Name and Business Purpose of a Limited Partnership?

How do I change the name of a Limited Partnership, and also change the line of business it engages in?

02/09/2011   |   Category: Partnerships » Limited   |   State: California   |   #24186

How Many Partners Need to Sign Registration Forms for a LLP in New York?

can a LLP be created by only one partner reguiring no signatures from other partners?

02/17/2010   |   Category: Partnerships » Limited   |   State: New York   |   #21003

Are limited partnerships obtained during marriage considered martial assets in Ohio?

Are limited partnerships obtained during marriage considered martial assets in Ohio? The party has played a role in the management of the properties.

01/03/2007   |   Category: Partnerships » Limited   |   State: Ohio   |   #57