Paternity » Age Limitation Legal Questions and Answers

What is the Statute of Limitation to Sue for Paternity in Florida?

When I was 18, I was in Colombia SA I got pregnant with my daughter her father never believed it was his and his brother also lied and said I had slept with all of them. Despite my assurances that it was not true he was not a part of her life . 30 years later they had a DNA proving what I had said all along that she was his. I suffered a lot because of this as I loved him very ...

07/10/2011   |   Category: Paternity » Age Limitation   |   State: Florida   |   #25166

What is the Statute of Limitations for a Paternity Suit in New Jersey?

There is reason to believe that my parents are not my parents. How can I find out for sure? I am trying to find out for medical and other purposes. My parents are not truthful with me. I am 29 yo however and I am wondering if I have a legal right to demand paternity testing? Uniform Parentage Act ??

02/04/2011   |   Category: Paternity » Age Limitation   |   State: New Jersey   |   #24147

What Can A Woman Do to Me if She Claims Her Child is Mine?

i have a woman claiming she bore two children from me. they live in chicago i live in nm. she says they are 9 years old now. im thinking i should do a dna test . if they turn out to be mine what can she do legalley to me money wise

01/30/2011   |   Category: Paternity » Age Limitation   |   State: New Mexico   |   #24114

Can paternity tests be done to establish paternity of 25 year old?

can an assumed father be made to take a paternity test if the child is 25 years old?

11/11/2010   |   Category: Paternity » Age Limitation   |   State: North Carolina   |   #23616

Can I File A Paternity Action if the Child is 20 Years Old?

I would like to file a paternity suit based on the blood test results from the oldest daughter in my family. I made this discovery in August after I had filed for divorce. Daughter is 20 yrs old and her blood type doesnt match when mine and moms is mixed. I am retired military, so I can file in Kansas(formerly stationed there) or Iowa (residing there now). Do I have a paternity...

09/29/2009   |   Category: Paternity » Age Limitation   |   State: Iowa   |   #18854