Power of Attorney » Living Trust Legal Questions and Answers

Items 1 - 4 of 4

How Do I Make Grandchildren the Beneficiaries of a Living Trust?

I live in CA. I am trying to assist my former father in law who lives in Oregon to set up a living trust. He has no $ assets except his property and the mobile home that sits on it. He would like to be sure his grandchildren and step son receive this property upon his death. I think I have determined which forms to use except one. He is a widower, with two grown children that h...

02/02/2010   |   Category: Power of Att... » Living Trust   |   State: California   |   #20752

How Do I Transfer Property to A Trust?

I have written a Probate Avoidance Living Trust, but it has not yet been notarized. I will need to transfer my condominium to the Trust. I will need help to transfer it-fill out and file it.I believe you can do that. Will I need to have the living trust notarized first--to use that information on the Transfer Deed. Will you use the Warranty Deed for an individual to a trust? If...

06/15/2009   |   Category: Power of Att... » Living Trust   |   State: South Carolina   |   #16984

What is and how do you establish a simple trust?

I would like information on establishing a simple trust and the tax and probate issues with regard to this type of trust. Maybe you could compare this trust to a LLC, even though I realize that they are different in nature.

02/07/2007   |   Category: Power of Att... » Living Trust   |   State: Oklahoma   |   #465

If I am removed as Power of Attorney on my mother's trust, will I be notified first?

I am named as having power of attorney in my mother's living trust. If I am removed and another person is named, does the law require that I be notified in writing.

01/03/2007   |   Category: Power of Att... » Living Trust   |   State: California   |   #59
Items 1 - 4 of 4